MTV Music Awards 2012
Anyone besides me remember when the MTV Music Awards were actually good? Before the days of C-list Twilight talent dominating the awards show? Well don’t get your hopes up this year, because chances are it’s just more of the same. I did however, do some pre-scouting for this Sunday night’s show and here are the highlights. I will not be watching! I will be watching Mr.Rubberneck himself Peyton Manning on Sunday Night Football…so I will go ahead and send my congrats to Katy Perry for video of the year. She frequents the blog and I would hate to leave her out;)
Here’s what you will get to see if you watch…oh boy
- 2 Chainz will be performing in a non-coherent manner with a ton of bleeps. I still think, I like his old name better Titty Boi! I consider myself a Titty man so me and Mr.Chainz would get along just fine.
- The Twilight Premiere…if you are over 30 and watch the show for this, YOU need help!
- Lil Wayne will once again take the stage to show us his expensive underwear and gold tooth.
- Nikki Minaj will unfortunately not be showing us her underwear but she will perform. Be prepared for big smiles, big asses, and a performance that will attempt to sustain her 15 minutes of fame.
- Kevin Hart will be the host, so I expect big laughs but even he can’t save this train wreck.
- Green Day will once again be performing a new/forgettable song.
- Pink will take the stage…ok, this maybe good!
- Expect every winner to thank the “Lord and whatever”.
- Expect that dude Sway to have that stupid ass towel hat on.
- Expect The Jersey Shore cast to give out multiple awards.
- Don’t forget watch;)
Leave a comment will you be watching or do you prefer to just be alone in a dark room over the MTV Music Awards?