With the passing of Steve Jobs this week, I know he has gotten a ton of love for his many inventions/innovations. This got me thinking what are some of the greatest inventions I can remember. These are a few I came up with, I will leave it up to the people to decide if any of these rival any Apple product. No disrespect to Jobs was intended with this list, that man created some good shit. Here we go!
- The Remote Control…can anyone say this is not #1? Who wants that kind of cardio?
- Victorias Secret Thongs…could easliy be number 1, depending on what you care about.
- Mc Donalds french fries, Coke, Crown Royal Black, Mountain Dew, Taco Bell
- Birth Control Pills…changed the world
- Levis Jeans…I know they are not new but can you imagine life without jeans?
- ATM’s…who wants to go inside with all the seniors?
- GPS…anyone still using Map Quest?
- Boob Jobs…we made a better boob, god bless the USA
- The I-pod
- Megan Fox and stripper shoes
GPS, Viagra, Sham-Wow, TiVo,Hot Pockets, Pre-Nups,Bar-Codes, Wet T-shirt contests
So that is my list, I know I missed some good ones. It is hard to list only 10, so let me hear from you. Please leave a comment, you do not have to leave your e-mail if prompted. Have a good Saturday!