Top 10 things that sucked about VMA’s
I hate to admit it but I was guilty of watching the VMA’s last night. Their was just nothing else on TV, but let me say the award show, was not as bad this year. I do have a few complaints about the show, here is my top 10 list.
- Lady GaGa’s tribute to Johnny from the Outsiders…think she even had the chin hair…lol
- The announcers WTH were they? I mean can’t we drag Kurt Loader’s ass out once a year? I have to put up with the Ryan Seacrest’s chipper ass every new year.
- The chick in the chair with a broke foot that sang at every commercial.
- Chris Brown doing like a funky lip sync Matrix dance routine…someone should have Rihanna slapped the shit out of this man for using Nirvana in his routine.
- The standard speech ” I like to thank the Lord…um yeah, yeah, the God..etc” by people who dress in drag and wear a damn shoe box dress.
- Justin Beaver…nuff said
- Amy Winehouse tribute really? Did you even know Bruno Mars was singing one of her songs? Valerie..remember that one all you die-hard Jazz fans? Because I just hear Miles Davis all the damn time on the radio these days…Clarence Clemons deserved a damn tribute as well.
- The whole Twitter voting thing.. I still don’t get that one.
- Jared Leto’s power mullet…son of a bitch looked like the old Billy Ray Cyrus.
- MTV pretending for one day, that they actually give a shit about music.
Tell me what you think..any additions/subtractions?